Giselma Martins was born in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil, she has 15 years of experience working as Paralegal. She has being in the Law Office of Shayne Epstein since 2004. She works closely with Brazilian clients.She has a unique prospective approach and extensive experience working in multiples immigrations case, such as: PERM, 245(i), Adjustment of Status, L-1, H-1B, Family Cases, Naturalization, Extension Visa, and Student Visa. Giselma also has a superb ability to respond to complex requests for evidence or inquiries from the USCIS.
- She is responsible in the preparation, filing, and monitoring of pending employment-based immigration petitions and applications with the USCIS, Department of Labor and Department of State;
- She understand the procedures and documentations required for cases to be filed successfully;
- Finalize documents after Attorney’s review, providing information and assistance to clients regarding legal procedures;
- She has good ability to communicate with client, and great interpersonal skills;
- Masters degree in Human Resources from University Cândido Mendes in Brazil-RJ.
- She has bachelors from University Cândido Mendes in Brazil-RJ.