• 1359 East Sample Road | Pompano Beach, FL 33064
    (Entrance on the back)
  • info@epsteinlaw.org
  • BRA (11) 3957-0623 | USA (954) 781-1994
  • whatsapp no (561) 344-5157
BRA (11) 3957-0623 USA (954) 781-1994


Visto americano para estudantes. American Visa to foreign student


You may have to change your nonimmigrant status if you are already in the United States on a valid nonimmigrant visa for a purpose other than attending school, such as for tourism, and are interested in studying at a U.S. school.

Learn more / Contact Us


If you want to extend your stay in the United States, you must file a request with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status before your authorized stay expires.

Learn more / Contact Us


A U.S. Citizen can petition to bring his/her foreign fiancée to permanently live in the United States. If you plan to marry a foreign national outside the United States or your fiancé(e) is already residing legally in the United States, you do not need to file for a fiancé(e) visa.

Learn more / Contact Us

Interested? Complete the information below and contact us: