• 1359 East Sample Road | Pompano Beach, FL 33064
    (Entrance on the back)
  • info@epsteinlaw.org
  • BRA (11) 3957-0623 | USA (954) 781-1994
  • whatsapp no (561) 344-5157
BRA (11) 3957-0623 USA (954) 781-1994



It is a work visa that applies when a foreign company decides to open a branch or subsidiary in the United States, transferring an employee from an management or executive position to work in the American company. The investor has the option of opening a new business or buy an existing business or a franchise in the US.

Learn more / Contact Us


Treaty Investor visas (E-2) is a non-immigrant visa for nationals of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation who wish to go to the United States to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital (E-2).

Learn more / Contact Us


The visa EB-5 investor allows a foreign businessman who makes an investment in a US company get your green card to become a permanent resident in the United States. The visa is granted when you make an investment from US $ 500,000 (five hundred thousand US dollars) through a project of a regional center.

Learn more / Contact Us

Interested? Complete the information below and contact us: